Monday, January 17, 2011

Goodbye Communication

         After two years my trusty cell phone finally made its last call. As I usually do, I had good ol' Celly in my lap while in the car and when I stood up it fell on the unforgiving sidewalk and both the screens turned black and after trying several different techniques, the screens were still as black as the black futon I bought on Craigslist. A very sad day in my technology life. Hopefully I will have a new one soon! So now I will survive on my Ipod which is perfectly fine with me for I love music! I'm totally music ADD though. I listen to about forty five seconds of a song before I switch it to the next one. I mean, there are just too many good songs out there to spend too much time on one song :) Currently these are my top songs that I just can't get enough of. Enjoy!
Sincerely, 
Em 

No comments:

Post a Comment