Friday, January 14, 2011

Ladies and Gentlemen....Introducing Me, Myself, and I

       I'm unique. That is the simplest and more polite way of stating who I am. I'm THAT person, the one who would have her dressed tucked into her underwear whilst crossing a busy street. The one who would run face first into a pole and the one who always has a story to tell. 
       I have no clue what it is about me, but I tend to attract the most interesting people and wind up in the most awkward of situations. But as I keep telling myself, "A situation is only awkward if you make it awkward." :) Anyhoo, I'm not the typical introduction kind of person, I feel like normal introductions are a little painful and dull so rather than just telling you that my name is Emilie and I'm a freshman blah blah blah I will tell you that I'm not your average blonde school girl. Sure I love makeup and heels as much as the next person, and sure I'm your average poor woman driver who has totaled one car and dented another..oops but I also have my butch side. I absolutely love romping and playing COD and hiking and rock climbing as well as finding the occasional joy of walking around Home Depot in my new leather jacket looking for corrugated sheet metal. But I'm rambling, This blog is all about the stories that happen in a little thing I like to call , "My life." 
On a side note, I found this video and it make me chuckle... enjoy <3
Sincerely, 
Em 

No comments:

Post a Comment